Aretha Respect Tour Tee
Let's pay some R-E-S-P-E-C-T to the Queen of Soul. The first female to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Aretha Franklin. This is our first licensed Aretha Franklin Tee and we are so excited to welcome her to the collection!
- Washed black t-shirt
- 100% cotton with a perfect, hand feel and worn in look.
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton. The tee has an open feminine neckline, and ultra flattering draped sleeves.
- Accented with a classic vintage blind stitch.
- Features a picture of Aretha Franklin on the front with velvet lettering.
- The back saying "Find out what it means to me" in white
- Made by Daydreamer right in LA
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS! Feel free to email us at email@example.com or DM us with any questions regarding fit, styling, or our return policy in general. To read more into our return policy please click here.